Schools Out For Summer at Moor Hall Leisure Club & Spa
If you are looking for a friendly gym with the best equipment and facilities to shape up over the school summer holidays, then head to Moor Hall Leisure Club & Spa. Situated in Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, Moor Hall Leisure Club & Spa will provide you with the best in fitness and relaxation facilities coupled with the best support and guidance.
Whatever your age or level of fitness you will love the friendly welcome, our professional and supportive staff will develop an exercise programme to suit you.
Schools Out For Summer Offer
We have a new gym offer to help you shape up over the summer! For a limited time only, you can sign up for just 6 weeks to experience our fantastic gym and leisure facilities so you can tone up over the summer.
Enjoy 6 weeks of gym membership from just £77.50*. Plus, if you sign up to a full year’s membership after your 6 weeks, we will give you 6 weeks of membership free!**
Why Choose Makes Moor Hall Leisure Club?
- No joining fee
- Friendly club for all ages and fitness levels
- Indoor pool with sauna, steam room and spa bath
- Refurbished gym with the high-end cardio machines and a functional training area. Plus, varied fitness classes, air-conditioning and great views of the surrounding parkland
- Qualified staff and personal trainers
- Free Personal Training session when you join
- Spa lounge to relax in
- Discounts on spa treatments and hotel food & drink
- Free car parking and free wi-fi
Terms & Conditions
*£77.50 for 6 weeks of off-peak membership (Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm). £92.50 for 6 weeks of full membership (Monday to Saturday 6.30am to 10pm and Sunday 8am to 8pm). Offer is open to new members only (or lapsed members of over 12 months or more) from Friday 12th July 2019 and can only be used once. **For members paying 12 months in advance: 6 weeks’ membership will be added on at the end of 12 months. For members paying monthly by direct debit: 1 month membership will be added on at the end of 12 months.
Read our Top Tips To Help you Shape Up for Summer by our Leisure Club Manager, Matt Warland.