Key Dates for Moor Hall Hotel & Spa post Lockdown
Following the latest Government lockdown exit plan announcement (22nd February 2021) Moor Hall Hotel & Spa will remain open for business travellers only to stay until Stage 3 (no earlier than 17th May).
However, we are thrilled to announce some key dates to when areas of the hotel can reopen and we can welcome you back to our family-owned hotel safely and comfortably. Please rest assured that we are closely monitoring and following all Government guidelines and our top priority is to keep our guests and staff safe.
- From 8th March* we will be able to host funeral receptions and wedding ceremonies for up to 6 people.
- We will continue to offer our Takeaway Afternoon Tea every Sunday for just £18 per person.
- From 12th April* our Leisure Club can reopen – however fitness classes are not permitted until Stage 3 and the sauna and steam room will remain closed.
- Our Spa will also be allowed to reopen in Stage 2 from 12th April – however, no household mixing is allowed indoors in Stage 2, so Spa Days will not be allowed with guests from different households.
- Outdoor hospitality is allowed in Stage 2 and our Terrace will open to allow guests to meet safely outdoors this spring. The Rule of 6 or two households are allowed to meet outdoors during Stage 2.
- Funeral receptions and wedding ceremonies for up to 15 people are allowed in Stage 2.
- From 17th May* we are able to accept all overnight stays and we are taking bookings now for stays after this date.
- Spa Days will be allowed under the Rule of 6 or two households.
- The Oak Room and Country Kitchen restaurants will be able to reopen under the Rule of 6 or two households mixing.
- Fitness classes will be able to start in the Leisure Centre.
- Funeral receptions, wedding ceremonies and other life events can take place for up to 30 people.
- From 21st June* we hope that Moor Hall can fully reopen with no limits on numbers or social contact.
*We are updating our websites and booking systems to reflect the announced key dates, however, please note that these are subject to change to adhere to Government guidelines.
If you have a gift voucher that has recently expired or due to expire soon – please note we have extended all vouchers to 31st August 2021. You can also redeem your gift voucher for our takeaway afternoon teas during lockdown.
If you are looking to purchase a Moor Hall Gift Voucher you can do this online. Our vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be personalised and downloaded instantly.
We want to thank our guests, members, visitors and staff for their continued support of our family owned hotel. We hope you stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you to Moor Hall in 2021.