Discover the magic of beekeeping at Moor Hall with our beekeeping experience!
Keeping bees has become very popular in recent years and our Beekeeping Experience is a great way to get up close to bees and learn everything there is to know about beekeeping from our expert beekeeper.
Our Beekeeping Experience includes:
- A 1 night stay in a standard room* and full English breakfast
- A 25 minute Iluminating Radiance Facial or a Back Neck and Shoulder massage in our Spa
for each person
- A 3 course dinner for 2 in the AA rosette Oak Room
- A jar of Moor Hall honey in your bedroom
- A bee hotel for you to take home or install in our woods
- A bee keeping experience for two (2 – 3 hours)
The beekeeping experience is available from mid April to mid September (weather permitting) and includes 2 – 3 hours with our expert beekeeper who will give you a fascinating insight into the life of bees, including how beekeepers look after them, what goes on inside the hives and how honey is produced. You will visit a beehive and be supplied with protective clothing to allow you to handle the hives and the bees.
*Superior rooms are available at a supplement of £30.
** To the value of £30 per person.
This package must be pre-paid and is non-amendable and non refundable