Moor Hall Hotel & Spa is a venue committed to reducing our impact on the environment. We have been awarded gold status by the Green Tourism Business Scheme in recognition of our sustainable practices and have regular meetings to discuss improving our green practices and implementing more.
Food & Drink
- We use locally produced ingredients and fair trade products in our restaurants
- We supply filtered tap water in reusable glass bottles in our meeting rooms rather than bottled plastic water
- Our bio mass boiler supplies the heating and hot water for 32 bedrooms
- Our solar panels power the laundry and maintenance buildings
- Our data chargers are set to eco-mode which uses 20% less energy
- We offer free electric car charging for our guests
- We recycle all used paper, plastic and cardboard
- Our food waste is sent to an anaerobic digestion plant
- We use 100% recycled paper within our meeting and event rooms
- We have invested in a chemical free cleaning system
- We fundraise for local charities, support many local causes and use local suppliers
- We actively encourage wildlife in our woodlands with bird boxes and conservation.