Moor Hall Hotel & Spa will remain open from Thursday 5th November 2020 for business travellers and key workers travelling for work purposes.
- Our 4* country house hotel located in Sutton Coldfield near Birmingham has 83 bedrooms and will close on Thursday 5th November for guests travelling for leisure purposes.
- Guests booked to stay during November can postpone their stay to any date before 31st March 2021.
- The hotel will remain open for those who have to travel for work purposes and for a limited number of other exemptions which will be set out in law.
Leisure Club & Spa
- The Leisure Club & Spa will close on Thursday 5th November and reopen on 2nd December 2020.
- Membership of the Leisure Club & Spa will be frozen during lockdown.
- Members who have pre-paid for membership will have an additional month added to their membership.
- For members who pay via Direct Debit will have no payment taken from their account in December (due to the November payments already being processed).
- Spa guests will be contacted to reschedule any spa days or treatments in date order.
- All hotel events planned to take place before 3rd December are cancelled.
- Guests booked on to any events will be contacted by the Events team and offered to postpone their tickets to a future event or a Moor Hall Gift Voucher.
- We will offer a full range of Christmas events including Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea with Santa, Pantomimes and Christmas Carols starting from 3rd December.
- All events planned to take place in December will have individual risk assessments and operate with a number of procedures in place to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
- Meetings can continue to operate in line with government guidelines (further updates expected)
- Our Events team are contacting meeting organisers to discuss arrangements in date order.
- Our restaurants will close on Thursday 5th November.
- Guests staying at the hotel for work purposes can opt for a Grab & Go breakfast.
- A limited evening menu will be available for guests to dine in their rooms.
- We will be offering Takeaway Afternoon Tea on Sundays only. Please pre-book and pre-pay before the 3pm on the Saturday before.
- Takeaway Afternoon Tea is £18 per person and includes finger sandwiches, scones with cream and jam and a selection of dainty cakes.
- We will be offering Takeaway Sunday Roast for £14.95 per person on Sundays only.
- Please pre-book and pre-pay for your Sunday Roast before the 3pm on the Saturday before.
- Our Festive Menus will be in place for when the hotel reopens on 2nd December.
- All gift vouchers due to expire in before 30th November 2020 will be extended to 31st March 2021.
We want to thank everyone for their continued support of our independent, family owned hotel. With our fantastic team and your support we have no doubts that we will be back open safely in December and ready to welcome you in time for a magical Christmas.