Covid-19 Update at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa
Although elements of our service will be different, your comfort and safety is our top priority when you visit Moor Hall Hotel & Spa.
In July 2020 we were independently audited by Quality in Tourism to ensure that our hotel is Covid-19 Safe, Clean & Legal. We have continued to adhere to all government updated and advice and have put a number of procedures in place to ensure we keep our team and guests safe.
Following the announcement of the Government's Roadmap to Recovery, we now have key dates for when areas of the hotel can reopen. Please click here to view.
Before you arrive:
- If you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in recent contact with anyone who is displaying symptoms, please do not visit the hotel.
- If you feel unwell and start to display any Covid-19 symptoms during your stay please call NHS 24, then notify Reception and stay in your room, following any guidelines issued by the NHS Helpline.
When you arrive:
- All guests and staff must wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel which include reception and corridors.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Please observe any one-way systems and social distancing space from guests who are not in your party or our team.
Lounge Bar & Terrace:
- The Terrace is open from 8am to 8pm for outside dining and drinks. Click here for more information and menus.
- We will operate a table service at all times.
- Face coverings are not required when sitting in our bar or restaurants.
- Guests who are staying with us or who have booked online do not need to submit their details to the NHS Test & Trace, as we have your details already stored. However, if you are not staying with us please submit your details to the NHS Test & Trace using the QR code. Paper forms are also available.
- The Rule of 6 or two households mixing applies to dining outside from 12th April and inside from 17th May.
- We are offering a Grab & Go breakfast for guests staying at the hotel before 17th May
- If you are booked on a Room Only rate you can add a Grab & Go breakfast for £7.50
- Please order your breakfast choices with Reception by 10pm
- Your Grab & Go breakfast will be delivered outside your room at the time you have specified.
- For guests staying after 17th May our normal full English breakfast served in the restaurant will apply
- Guests staying at the hotel before 16th May can opt to dine on the Terrace or in their rooms.
- A full range of drinks are available for room service or to order on our terrace.
- The Country Kitchen and Oak Room reopen from 17th May. Please click here for information on reopening.
- We will offer a table service only.
- All guests to wear a face covering when not sat at their table.
- The Rule of 6 or two households mixing will apply to inside dining from 17th May.
Staying at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa
- We are currently open for business travellers only to stay at our hotel and for self contained stays.
- We are minimising contact with screens at our reception desk and your room key card will already be sanitised and ready for you to collect.
- All of our rooms are left vacant for 24 hours after a guest leaves when possible.
- All areas of your room are deep cleaned and items such as hair dryers, remote controls and switches are sanitised before your stay.
- Please note your room will not be serviced if you are staying for more than two days to help us minimise contact. However, you can request a room service if you wish – please dial “0”.
- Tea, coffee, milk etc refills are available – please ask at Reception.
- We will reopen for all stays from 17th May, subject to Government guidelines.
Gym & Pool:
- Our gym and indoor pool are open for leisure club members, spa day guests and hotel guests to use. However, access is subject to availability and you need to pre-book your time-slot.
- Gym time slots run every hour and give 50-minute access to the facilities with a 10-minute sanitisation before each new session.
- Pool time slots run every hour and give 50-minute access to the pool and spa pool which include changing times.
- Guests and members can book one time slot a day.
- Hotel guests can book their timeslots with our Reservations team on 0121 308 3751. Leisure Club members can book their timeslots online. Spa Day guests will have their time-slots booked by the spa team.
- The sauna and steam room will reopen on 17th May.
- Fitness Classes will restart on 17th May.
After Your Visit:
- If you have experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 with 48 hours since leaving the hotel, it is vitally important that you notify us immediately.
If you have any other queries or concerns please get in touch with us at 0121 308 3751. We look forward to welcoming you to Moor Hall Hotel & Spa.