Covid-19 Update at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa
Although elements of our service will be different, your comfort and safety is our top priority when you visit Moor Hall Hotel & Spa.
In July 2020 we were independently audited by Quality in Tourism to ensure that our hotel is Covid-19 Safe, Clean & Legal. We have continued to adhere to all government updated and advice and have put a number of procedures in place to ensure we keep our team and guests safe.
Following the Government's annoucement on 14th June, our Covid-19 restrictions will continue to be in place until 19th July.
Before you arrive:
- If you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in recent contact with anyone who is displaying symptoms, please do not visit the hotel.
- If you feel unwell and start to display any Covid-19 symptoms during your stay please call NHS 24, then notify Reception and stay in your room, following any guidelines issued by the NHS Helpline.
When you arrive:
- All guests and staff must wear face coverings in the public areas of the hotel which include reception and corridors.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Please observe any one-way systems and social distancing space from guests who are not in your party or our team.
- Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9.30am Monday to Friday, and between 7.30am and 10am Saturday & Sunday in The Country Kitchen restaurant.
- We are offering a Continental and full English breakfast for £14.50 (if not included in your rate).
- Breakfast can be served in your bedroom if you prefer (a supplement will apply).
- Please fill in the card provided and hang it outside your door by 2am.
Restaurants & Bar
- Please click here for The Country Kitchen opening times and information
- Please click here for The Oak Room opening times and information
- Please click here for The Lounge Bar opening times and information
- We will offer a table service only
- All guests to wear a face covering when not sat at their table.
- The Rule of 6 or two households mixing will apply
- Guests who are staying with us or who have booked online do not need to submit their details to the NHS Test & Trace, as we have your details already stored. However, if you are not staying with us please submit your details to the NHS Test & Trace using the QR code. Paper forms are also available.
Staying at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa
- We are minimising contact with screens at our reception desk and your room key card will already be sanitised and ready for you to collect.
- All areas of your room are deep cleaned and items such as hair dryers, remote controls and switches are sanitised before your stay.
- Tea, coffee, milk etc refills are available – please ask at Reception.
Gym & Pool:
- Our gym and indoor pool are open for leisure club members, spa day guests and hotel guests to use.
- Access is subject to availability and you need to pre-book your time-slot.
- Gym time slots run every hour and give 50-minute access to the facilities with a 10-minute sanitisation before each new session.
- Pool time slots run every hour and give 50-minute access to the pool and spa pool which include changing times.
- Guests and members can book one time slot a day.
- Hotel guests can book their timeslots .with the Leisure Club team on 0121 334 2323 or email [email protected]
After Your Visit:
- If you have experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 with 48 hours since leaving the hotel, it is vitally important that you notify us immediately.
If you have any other queries or concerns please get in touch with us at 0121 308 3751. We look forward to welcoming you to Moor Hall Hotel & Spa.