Unfortunately a large number of our kitchen team have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace to self-isolate. This sadly means that we will now close our bar and restaurants from Wednesday 4th August until Monday 16th August to guests NOT staying at the hotel.
Lounge Bar & Terrace
- This will not affect spa day guests who have lunch included in their package
- Spa day guests who have afternoon tea included in their package will be offered the bar menu
- We will be offering a limited menu to guests staying in the hotel from 5pm onwards
- We are still open for drinks for all visitors
- Unfortunately we are not able to serve Afternoon Tea between these dates
- All guests booked for Afternoon Tea will be contacted to rebook
The Country Kitchen
- The restaurant will still be open to guests booked to stay in the hotel
- Sunday carvery lunch will be closed
The Oak Room
- The Oak Room will remain closed until further notice
- Continental and full English breakfast will be available to guests staying at the hotel
- This closure will not affect our weddings, all weddings will take place as planned
Events and Private Events
- Guests will be contacted in date order to discuss options
We apologise to those impacted but we hope you understand that we have taken this decision to safeguard everyone in light of Covid-19 and it allows our staff to stay at home in accordance with Government guidelines.
Our teams are currently contacting those who have bookings with us and we kindly ask for your patience as we contact everyone.
Please rest assured that your safety and the welfare of our team is our top priority when visiting and we have robust safety procedures in place to ensure your visit is safe and comfortable.
We look forward to welcoming you to Moor Hall soon.
Mark Medley, General Manager